Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.pureiscbd.com. We would like you to have the best possible experience with us. To find out more about our website, please see the Terms and Conditions in detail below.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must immediately stop using this website.
The PureisCBD website is provided solely for your personal use.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and Pureis®” are in connection and the property of Chanelle McCoy CBD Ltd trading as Chanelle McCoy Health having our registered office at Chanelle House, Barrack Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway, H62 YX07, Ireland. Company Number: 649492
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment; we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy [link] if you are unhappy with your purchase.
- We will not be liable for any reason if the PureisCBD website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire PureisCBD website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance and availability in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- We have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There is a system or procurement failure, and failed customer validation checks.
- Person under the age of 18 years.
When you place an order on our website, we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from the PureisCBD website.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and the PureisCBD website will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- The information, content, graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through, on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the PureisCBD website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the PureisCBD website.
Content & Actions Prohibited
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the PureisCBD website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the PureisCBD website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the PureisCBD website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the PureisCBD website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- PureisCBD Village areas are subject to the following Village Area Rules:
- PureisCBD advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified, including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- PureisCBD reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting The Village, we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant PureisCBD a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and licence to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known
- If you fail to abide by these Village Area Rules, you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or the entire PureisCBD website.
- PureisCBD reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- If you do not want to grant PureisCBD the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the PureisCBD website Village area.
Liability & Indemnity
The PureisCBD website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. PureisCBD makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- PureisCBD shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if PureisCBD has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The PureisCBD website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by PureisCBD. When you activate any of these, you will leave the Pureiscbd.com website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
The website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English courts.
- The promoter is Chanelle McCoy Health Ltd, trading as Chanelle McCoy Health having our registered office at Chanelle House, Barrack Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway, H62 YX07, Ireland. Company Number: 649492
- The competition is open worldwide to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Chanelle McCoy Health and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/pureiscbd/ and https://www.facebook.com/pureiscbd/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 4th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 12 Pureis products of the winners choosing. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM Facebook and/or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Chanelle McCoy Health’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @PureisCBD on Facebook and Instagram and share the Pureis® post on their own platforms in order to enter.
- Chanelle McCoy Health shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change ormodify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.